Saturday, February 9, 2013


Seriously? Amazon U.K., are you kidding me? You agree to reinstate the free pricing for Eye Of The Witch just long enough for me to check up on it, and then you raise the price again? You think I'm not watching ? That's absolutely idiotic. With eleven titles available for Kindle, (soon to be twelve) it's proven fact that giving away just one title promotes positive sales of other ten. It's simple economics!

What the hell... I guess I shouldn't bite the hand that feeds me, even though it's a two-way street. My loss is their loss, too.

Meanwhile, over at Amazon U.S., sales are brisk. They are still offering Eye of the Witch free. And, as I mentioned in my last post, the Apple iBookstore included book one of the Detective Marcella Witch's series in their Breakout Books promotion. That has caused downloads of Eye to skyrocket.

Lesson? Free is good. So, just as a reminder for all you U.K. readers, you can download Eye of the Witch for Kindle free on Smashwords. For the rest of you with Nooks, iPads, Sony and Kobo, etc., your ebook retailer still offers the book free.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment