Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Knock-knock. Who's there? It's ME!
I know, you probably can't believe it. My last post was July 21st. Contrary to rumors and suppositions, I am still here, still writing and very much excited about the pending release of the next installment of the Detective Marcella Witch's series, volume eight, Gone Is The Witch.

The awesome and lovely Miss Vickie Donovan has worked up a great book cover design worthy of such a highly anticipated release. I still need to add the title and author, but that's just a few clicks away. In the meantime, she is giving the manuscript one final look-see before I send it off to my dear friend and the best book editor I've ever personally known, Dave Chandler. Incidentally, I believe Dave is available for freelance editing services if you have a book that needs a very keen and talented eye to look at it.

So, what does this all mean as far as scheduling? Well, with luck, I should have Gone Is The Witch ready for download at Amazon and Smashwords (my ePublisher) by Christmas. Downloads at Barnes & Noble, Apple, etc., may take until early January because of their processing times.

It's been a great year thanks to you, my readers, and I anticipate 2013 to be even better. So thanks again for your support, Happy Thanksgiving and stay tuned for my next blog entry, announcing the release of Gone Is The Witch.

No comments:

Post a Comment